[Groff] UTP project

From: Manas Laha
Subject: [Groff] UTP project
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 18:03:48 +0530

Larry Kollar wrote:

> In any case, I'd like to wrap UTP up so we can start updating it.

But the transcription phase still needs some doing: some chapters need
marking up and a few have yet to be transcribed. I'm willing to mark
up/transcribe one more chapter but I've to be told which one.

Meg McRoberts and I have been having been having a little discussion
about how much effort we should be spending on proofing and editing the
transcribed UTP. I'm posting our conversation below and inviting
comments from all the others.

- Manas Laha
Conversation between Meg McRoberts and Manas Laha about editing the
transcribed UTP: