Re: [Groff] CW problems

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] CW problems
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:25:19 -0400

Meg McRoberts wrote:

> I just glanced at my printout of Chapter 5.  It appears that
> the \fCW and .CW font changers are not working.  The chapter
> title includes \fCW and that text is not printing at all; in
> the rest of the chapter, anything marked .CW is printing out
> as monofont 0's

Odd... in my local copy, it shows \f(CW (with the left paren).
This concerns me, since I was the one who marked it up.... OK,
I downloaded & groff'ed ch05.t -- it formatted without any
errors.

> Has anyone else run ch05.t into postscript
> and then pdf (using ps2pdf) and had the .CW stuff work?

I just converted it myself (using the copy I downloaded off
the website) using ps2pdfwr, and it looked OK viewing it with
xpdf. I have GhostScript 6.51.

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the