Re: [Groff] Re: PSPIC error - "missing argument"

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: PSPIC error - "missing argument"
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:43:54 -0400

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Extra data point - I'm getting completely blank output with
> > *any* file (including known-good files) using the CVS version.
>
> I can't repeat that, sorry.  Are you sure that you are really using
> the latest CVS version?  Have you tried a clean checkout followed by
> a fresh compilation?

That fixed it. Funny, I thought CVS was supposed to keep that
kind of thing from happening.

Sorry about the false alarm... I should have known; it takes
some *effort* to find bugs in Werner's code. :-)

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Content creators are the engine that drives value in the