[Groff] Re: GNU pic grammar

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: [Groff] Re: GNU pic grammar
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 20:40:39 +0200

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 10:51:41PM -0400, Eric S Raymond wrote:
> Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:
> > My work over the weekend was to extract a complete and exact GNU
> > grammar.  Enjoy!  Compared to Raymond's pic.ms paper there are a lot
> > of differences; especially the `with' rules are much more complex.
>
> Who owns that documentation now?

groff as a GNU project is copyrighted to the Free Software Foundation (FSF).
For getting a better understanding of the principle in free software
development, I propose to read the following book:

"Eric S. Raymond - The Cathedral and the Bazaar"

I bought it some years ago for a pile of bux.  It's one of my favorite
books.

Bernd Warken