Re: [Groff] graphviz - something you may also add in troff.org

From: Colin Watson
Subject: Re: [Groff] graphviz - something you may also add in troff.org
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:25:13 +0100

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 12:23:29AM +0200, Bernd Warken wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 03:42:54PM +0200, Bernd Salbrechter wrote:
> > http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/
>
> Yeah, it's really nice :-)
>
> As the license seems to be open-source-ish - though in a strange
> dialect - I'll document it in the roff(7) man page.

For what it's worth, Debian has it in the non-free section, probably due
to things like the "You will regularly monitor the Website for any
notices" requirement, the weirder stuff about hyperlinking, and the
termination clause. I'm not sure what the GNU Project makes of it
though, so it might be worth checking.

Cheers,

--
Colin Watson                                  address@hidden