Re: [Groff] groff_ms.man

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff_ms.man
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:03:51 -0500

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> Currently (version 4.0d), texinfo supports the following output
> formats:
>
>   TTY
>   DVI
>   PS
>   PDF
>   HTML
>   XML
>   DocBook

As long as you're willing to accept the layout that it gives you.
Part of my problem with all things TeX is that they tend to insist
on a certain format -- Harvard numbering, body text lines up with
headings -- that went out of style 15 years ago outside of academia.
One can say that groff shares the same problem, but I'm slowly
working on a macro package to take care of it.

--
Larry Kollar   k o l l a r  at  a l l t e l . n e t
"Strange that people always suggest commercial systems when the