Re: [Groff] First Draft of troff.org.

From: Jaap-Jan Boor
Subject: Re: [Groff] First Draft of troff.org.
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 14:41:16 +0100

Ralph,

I think all Bjarne Stroustrup's books on C++ and its development are
typeset using troff, also those from Andrew Koenig.
Andrew Tanenbaum (professor of Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam)
is also a troff user, all his books (OSes and distributed OSes and
computer netwroks) are typeset using troff.
Also more recent Bell Labs books as The Practice of Programming
from Pike & Kernighan are typeset using troff.

I will try to find the details.

regards,

Jaap-Jan Boor