[Groff] .cf and .trf

From: Sigfrid Lundberg, Netlab
Subject: [Groff] .cf and .trf
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:16:28 +0200 (MET DST)

Gtroff manual says

       .trf filename
              Transparently output the contents of file filename.
              Each line is output as it would be were it preceded
              by  \!; however, the lines are not subject to copy-
              mode interpretation.

How do I create the file <filename>? I mean what goes in it? A diversion
or what? My idea was to try to divert something to a macro, and then
.writem that macro so that I could later on somehow transparently output
its contents.

Sigge

Docent Sigfrid Lundberg, Fil. Dr.       address@hidden
NetLab, Lunds Universitet,              http://www.lub.lu.se/~siglun/
Box 134, 221 00 Lund                    046-222 36 83