Re: [Groff] bugs in grohtml

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Groff] bugs in grohtml
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:29:49 +0100

Hi Werner,

Thanks for the bug report and identifying the problem with
.DS and \f,

yes I'm still working on the cropping. I believe I've fixed
the x limits but the y coordinates are incorrect. There is
also a bug on inline characters like an integral sign in
which pre-grohtml creates an image greater than the char.

On a related issue I would like to understand why we need
to add:

#define DEFAULT_VERTICAL_OFFSET   45   // DEFAULT_VERTICAL_OFFSET/72 of an inch

in src/preproc/html/pre-html.cc:58

I wonder whether it is a function of `gs' or grops ? Do you know
per-chance ?

Thanks again,

Gaius