[Groff] First draft of -ms reference available

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] First draft of -ms reference available
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:26:17 -0400

The -mm and -man macros have comprehensive manpages.

The -me macros have the tutorial and reference documents.

What does -ms have?
Besides the (sketchy) Bell Labs documentation, and the
(much) better Groff and Friends HOWTO, not much. But
we need something to include with the distribution, IMO.

So I've knocked something together. You can get it at
<http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/ms.ms.gz>. I hope that
this will eventually be included in the groff distribution.

Right now, I'm looking mostly for feedback on missing
pieces or the existing content. I ran it through ispell
and did a quick proofread already.

I'll be away from my computer most of next week, but I
will respond to feedback when I see it.

Thanks in advance,

        Larry