[Groff] Re: -Thtml2 tests

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Groff] Re: -Thtml2 tests
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:21:00 +0000

Hi Werner,

The -Thtml2 code has been in a state of change recently, often pulling
code out and trying different approaches etc. However I've finally got
-Thtml2 to produce some html from some common test inputs.
It is fairly basic and some bugs exist, but enough of my analysis :-)
take a look for yourself at the bottom of this page:

floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk://Glamorgan/gaius/web/groff.html

would you prefer me to continue fixing/improving bugs before submitting
the code up for inclusion? Or would you rather have the code now so
others can examine/modify/improve it?

There is still more work to be done, fixing abstract contents,
image generation needs to be more robust, handling encapsulated
postscript would be nice and thorough testing/bug hunting etc.

cheers Gaius