[Groff] Re: grap for ms-dos and win32

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: [Groff] Re: grap for ms-dos and win32
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 07:55:48 +0200 (IST)

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Kees Zeelenberg wrote:

> Grap version 1.10 compiled with DJGPP is available from
> ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/gnu/djgpp/v2apps/
> and its mirrors.

Thanks!

Allow me a few comments on the packaging.

 - You should not put anything in the top-level directory.  Files like
   COPYRIGH.gra, README.gra, etc., should unzip into the directory
   specific for the package, in this case either contrib/grap-1.10 or
   gnu/grap-1.10.

 - Likewise, you should not put anything under the share/ directory
   except files required by Grap at run time.  Files like grap.man should
   go to other places (in this case, man/man1).

Thanks again for working on this port.