Re: [Groff] still exploring the last version: what is gremlin ?

From: Daniel Senderowicz
Subject: Re: [Groff] still exploring the last version: what is gremlin ?
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

I just discovered that a change made in main.c for xgremlin-2.0
in line 592:

                readmask = ConnectionNumber(display);/*1 << display->fd;*/

slows down the program VERY much, so I went back to the old line,
that is:

                readmask = 1 << display->fd;

Those of you guys with linux system should try both options.

Dan