Re: [Groff] .psbb in 1.16.1 (resolved)

From: Pragnesh Sampat
Subject: Re: [Groff] .psbb in 1.16.1 (resolved)
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 18:23:38 -0400

>     tmac.pspic:.psbb \\$1
>
>     % g pspic *
>     tmac.X:.if !\n(_C .mso tmac.pspic
>     tmac.html:.if !\n(_C .mso tmac.pspic
>     tmac.m:.        \" these lines are copied and modified from tmac.pspic.
>     tmac.ps:.if !\n(.C .mso tmac.pspic
>
> What happens if you use `/usr/local/bin/groff -mpspic <foo >foo.ps'?

I see ... looks like the psbb command was removed and .psbb request
was added.  tmac.pspic now uses .psbb request rather than the old psbb
command.

It works for me now.  I still had my old commands in /usr/bin and was
using /usr/local/bin, so I guess I was using the old input processing
... I had changed my GROFF_TMAC_PATH, but /usr/local/bin/groff was
picking up something from /usr/bin because of my PATH.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for you help.

-Pragnesh