Re: [Groff] Does someone have RTF2troff for Linux/pentium/etc.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Does someone have RTF2troff for Linux/pentium/etc.
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:50:55 +0200 (CEST)

> Thanks if someone manages to compile it. The main trouble is for me:
> using imake (a nightmare); with all my very efforts, I couldn't
> compile anything ;-)

Sorry, but for the moment I don't have enough time to do that.

> some features like tables aren't probably included in this tool
> (maybe I'm wrong ?).  If it is the case, I will probably write one
> day by myself a rtf2ms tool.  Will people be interested by it ?

Hmm, Gaius Mulley plans to improve HTML output.  Additionally, there
is already another, quite powerful troff to html translator called
unroff (with tbl support I think):

  http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~net/unroff/unroff.html

Maybe this does help you.

I've included references to both programs into MORE.STUFF.