[Groff] Does someone have RTF2troff for Linux/pentium/etc.

From: baruchel
Subject: [Groff] Does someone have RTF2troff for Linux/pentium/etc.
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:34:43 +0200

Brest, le lundi 14 août

Hi,

I really need a converter from Windows toys to Linux utils for my work.
I heard about RTF2troff, and I enjoyed it.

but...

I tried to build the RTF2troff thing, and I couldn't: I needed imake, WRDCR, TS,
etc.
I downloaded all the stuff, and after one hour, I had to admit that I couldn't
build all those complicated stuff.

Does someone have the rtf2troff as a binary (I have the most classical
configuration of the World: linux, <Intel Inside, pentium>, etc.

It would be very VERY kind of somebody to send me the binary.
I just need the RF2troff (no html, etc.)

--
   .~.   Thomas Baruchel
   /V\   address@hidden