Re: [Groff] I'm building groff docs

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] I'm building groff docs
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 10:55:04 +0200 (CEST)

> making changes so that they format under groff, add information
> about what groff does that the originals didn't do,

BTW, I'm working on a groff texinfo manual which tries to cover every
aspect of groff...

> add in a collection of ``stupid groff tricks'' (which aren't so
> stupid, examples of color support, how to escape to postscript,
> examples of image inclusion, etc),

Someone has posted a FAQ here which could be extended with your ideas.

> So far, I have everything under version control and printing under
> groff.  I can make that repository available if people like.

Is BitKeeper free software and does it allow anonymous access?  If
not, would it be possible to use CVS instead?  In any case, please
make snapshots of the repository available via FTP so that I can add
the address to groff's `MORE.STUFF' file.

Thanks a lot for your efforts!