Re: [Groff] Naming and position of *.man in the groff sources

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai
Subject: Re: [Groff] Naming and position of *.man in the groff sources
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 11:34:02 +0200

-On [20000513 11:23], Bernd Warken (address@hidden) wrote:

>BTW, is it possible to use the GNU make extensions.  Is it likely
>that people translating the groff package have GNU make installed?  It
>ought to be freely available on all systems.

I myself prefer not since we use (b)make under the BSD Projects.

Although we insert some glue bmake files to compile and install things,
but using gmake specifics will make things severely difficult for our
porting.

Let me ask you a question in return, why would you need gmake?

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    address@hidden|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best