Re: [Groff] Win32 build by Blake McBride

From: Blake McBride
Subject: Re: [Groff] Win32 build by Blake McBride
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:18:10 -0500

What version of the Microsoft compiler are you using?

What version of groff?

Which set of patches are you using?

As you are probably aware Groff and friends have been going through
quite a number of changes lately.  On numerous occasions I have downloaded
the "current" version and adjusted my patches.  Each time I did a patch
I tested it from scratch before releasing it.  The problem is going to be
matching up my patch with the correct "current" groff.  I have been
working closely with Mr. Lemberg to finalize and merge the patches,
some of which has already been done.

If you are using the current "current" version then I can send you my latest
patches.

--blake

-------
Download source code to my Dynace Object Oriented
Extension to C and Windows Development System from:
http://www.florida-software.com/algorithms
Blake McBride (address@hidden)
Algorithms Corporation - 615-791-1636 - USA