[Groff] xfig question

From: Weiguang Shi
Subject: [Groff] xfig question
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:47:00 -0600 (MDT)

Hi, there:

I am using xfig to generate .pic files. After I include the pic file in
the .me file, say foo.me. I use groff to generate the final .ps file.

However, the picture generated in xfig usually shifts to the right of a
page, which makes the final result ugly.

How can I get the xfig-generated picture to the left or just center it?

Thanks very much.

Weiguang

Weiguang Shi                              | E-mail: address@hidden
Department of Computing Science           | http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~wgshi
University of Alberta                     | Office: CAB 481
Edmonton, AB, Canada, T6G 2H1             | (O) (780)492-3927