[Groff] I need help! (fwd)

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: [Groff] I need help! (fwd)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:24:26 -0500 (EST)

Janet sent this to me directly instead of to the Groff mailing list. I
just now checked my mail and saw it. Could someone help her out, please?

Janet: I help maintain the Groff Web sites, but I really know only a
little bit about it since I've used it only a little. From now on just
send your questions to our Groff Mailing List <address@hidden>. There are
several there who have been _very_ helpful to me and others.

Thank you.
Eddie Maddox
address@hidden