Re: [Groff] drawing a figure

From: Nicola Bernardini
Subject: Re: [Groff] drawing a figure
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 07:16:01 +0100 (CET)

Yesterday, Werner LEMBERG mi scrisse cio` che segue:

> >     I am new to groff. Is there some free software in Linux like
> > "grap" to generate plot figures?
>
>   http://www.lunabase.org/~faber/Vault/software/grap/

Is that a new implementation? Due to the lack of a public 'grap',
I switched to 'gnuplot' (which can produce pic code just like grap,
or eps, or whatever...) which works perfectly well with groff and
which seems to be a better solution nowadays
(i.e. has multiplots, lots of internal functions etc.). Would there
be any good reason to switch back to grap?

cheers

Nicola

|Nicola Bernardini     |
|E-mail: address@hidden |