grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] How to use Grammatica(.NET) to parse SQL scripts?

From: cheng yang
Subject: [Grammatica-users] How to use Grammatica(.NET) to parse SQL scripts?
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 17:15:41 +0800

Hi, I use grammatica(.NET) for the first time. I want to parse SQL scripts in C#. And I run the CSharp test in the download package, but it can't be compiled successfully. The error message is:

Namespace "PerCederberg.Grammatica" does not exist in the type or namespace name "Test" .

I have added grammatica-1.5.dll to project.So how can I do now? Can you show me a demo that parsing SQL with C#? Thank you very much.

andycheng
30/4/2011