grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] Re-using of token lists in with Analyzer class

From: Sonja
Subject: [Grammatica-users] Re-using of token lists in with Analyzer class
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:59:11 +0200

Hi,

is there any way how I can re-use an already parsed file/string?

Eg. I have this string:  (12+y)/3

Now I want to evaluate it with an instance of a class derived from Analyzer.

So far this is no problem (new ArithmeticParser(inputReade, analyzer) ) but now
I want to evaluate it not just ones but about one million times.

My question now is: Do I always have to parse and build an token-list again? Or
is there any way to use the previous built token-list again in the Analyzer
object?

(I have to evaluate this string so often because I always replace the variables
(y) with different values in the Analyzer class!)

Thanks for any help!

Klaus