grace-general

[Grace-general] syndicate

From: Ninette Greer
Subject: [Grace-general] syndicate
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:52:28 +0200

Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new issues?
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
We Told you to WATCH  A B S Y  and now its up again today.
Get  A B S Y  first thing tomorrow, this is going to explode next 2-3 days!!!
Looking for a company with some good news?  Here's one!
A $1,000 dollar investment could yield a $3,000 dollar profit in
just ONE trade if you trade out at the top.