gpsd-users

Re: New gpsd version with TCP reconnect

From: Nick Taylor
Subject: Re: New gpsd version with TCP reconnect
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 13:53:30 +0000

Yo Gary

I just pushed a change for gpsd to explicitly close the tcp://
connection after 60 seconds.  See if that helps you.
All good so far, will start to rollout to real world testing next week
Keeping everything crossed - have a great weekend
I will not hold my breath.
Just a quick update - the fixed up version now running on a bunch of trucks with NMEA feeds and looking reliable so far.

I have a couple of other smallish (I hope) issues but let's wait for this to settle before we move on...

Cheers and thanks

Nick