gpsd-users

Re: Strangeness with speed

From: Владимир Калачихин
Subject: Re: Strangeness with speed
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 10:14:55 +0300

14.02.2022 23:41, Gary E. Miller пишет:
Fix your input.

I don't quite understand how.

First time I just change a time to current for every sentence in the real NMEA log. And have two speeds in gpsd output - one from RMC and one == 0, replacing each other.
Without change the time - in gpsd output present speed from RMC only.

I want to create min NMEA flow from GGA and RMC sentences and current time which would be understood by gpsd correctly.

Владимир Калачихин