gpsd-users

Re: Problems with gpsd under BullsEye

From: Don Rolph
Subject: Re: Problems with gpsd under BullsEye
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 07:40:40 -0500

You stated:

"So the thing common to all three of the not so good instances is
Bullseye. Which opens up a huge can of lawyers."

Actually my latest tests suggest it is not BullsEye, (since I now have a gpsd 3.17 environment on BullsEye which works fine), but the changes form gpsd 3.17 to gpsd 3.2X.

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 5:54 PM Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:
On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 16:47:34 -0500
Don Rolph <don.rolph@gmail.com> wrote:

> MT333; Dire Wolf 1.7; gpsd 3.17; BullsEye: we get message flood

I'm going to assume that MT333 is a typo.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/