gpsd-users

Re: ublox zed-f9p - need to power cycle?

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: ublox zed-f9p - need to power cycle?
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 12:55:44 -0800

Yo Andreas!

> It's a ublox zed-f9p.
> I don't remember doing anything fancy with it; I think it's using the
> default settings.

Might be worth using ubxtool to do a factory reset.

> $ ubxtool -P 27.11 -p MON-VER
> UBX-MON-VER:
>   swVersion EXT CORE 1.00 (61b2dd)
>   hwVersion 00190000
>   extension ROM BASE 0x118B2060
>   extension FWVER=HPG 1.12

Firmware version 1.13 is the latest.  Update and see if anything changes.

https://www.u-blox.com/en/docs/UBX-20019211

I see they "fixed" UBX-NAV-SAT:

 * Fixed SBAS/RTCM/SLAS correction flags in UBX-NAV-SAT message.
.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588