gpsd-users

Re: ublox zed-f9p - need to power cycle?

From: Andreas B
Subject: Re: ublox zed-f9p - need to power cycle?
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 20:52:10 +0100

Hi Gary,

It's a ublox zed-f9p.
I don't remember doing anything fancy with it; I think it's using the
default settings.
If anything, I may have disabled NMEA output.

$ ubxtool -P 27.11 -p MON-VER
UBX-MON-VER:
  swVersion EXT CORE 1.00 (61b2dd)
  hwVersion 00190000
  extension ROM BASE 0x118B2060
  extension FWVER=HPG 1.12
  extension PROTVER=27.11
  extension MOD=ZED-F9P
  extension GPS;GLO;GAL;BDS
  extension QZSS

I'm basically always using git head.

Current version running is:

$ gpsd -V
gpsd: 3.23.2~dev (revision release-3.23.1-153-gb0c897ac3)

Best,
Andreas