gpsd-users

Re: Update firmware on ublox device with ubxtool

From: Andreas B
Subject: Re: Update firmware on ublox device with ubxtool
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 20:20:00 +0200

Just a note for others trying the same;
My initial try was installing u-center2 with wine.
This did not work; I only got a non-responsive white/black screen.

I then installed an older version(?), u-center for Windows, v.21.09
(with wine), which _did_ work; I'm now connected to my u-blox device.

Many thanks to Jared (and you other guys!) for helping me out.

Best regards,
Andreas