gpsd-users

Re: Correction to my MRTG program for GPSD

From: David Taylor
Subject: Re: Correction to my MRTG program for GPSD
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 11:51:03 +0100

On 21/09/2021 19:30, Gary E. Miller wrote:
Well, chasing them here will not work well.  We don't know what distro
you have, or what their packages might look like.  You need to
ask them.  Or, install from our source.

RGDS
GARY

Resolved. The was all from your source, but in the meantime I must have moved my program to a different directory, which mean that the references to e.g. "gpsd" were no longer correct. Moving the program back to its original location allowed the gcc command to work correctly.

Thanks for your help on this.

David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk