gpsd-users

Re: open SHM data only after cgps start

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: open SHM data only after cgps start
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 12:34:04 -0800

Yo Hans!

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 20:26:17 +0100
Hans Kurscheidt <lve0200@gmail.com> wrote:

> I really getting ready to run away.

Why?

> Please take a look the this
> screenshot from VisualStudio!

Sorry, reading screen shots of code, on an editor I hae never seen, in
a language I don't read, does not work for me.

> gpsd 3.22 now running w/ "-n"

And still under systemd(ubmer)?

Before, or after running cgps?

> Mode 3 = 3D, Status "Fix available" and then look at the data
> provided...

What is "data provided".  I just see a screen shot I don't understand.

Is there something you don't understand?

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588