gpsd-users

Re: Strange troubles with emulation

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: Strange troubles with emulation
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 18:27:41 -0800

Yo Владимир!

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 00:54:22 +0300
Владимир Калачихин <v.kalachikhin@gmail.com> wrote:

> 22.01.2021 23:35, Gary E. Miller пишет:
> >   I just need
> > that NMEA file you feed to gpsfake.
>
> I don't quite understand You...
> I feed to gpsfake file from message
> https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gpsd-users/2021-01/msg00100.html

As I said here:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gpsd-users/2021-01/msg00106.html

When I try that I get nothing.  Bad delimiters.

> But you don't like this file,

It does not matter that I do not like it, gpsfake does not like it.
When I feed it to gpsfake, I get nothing out.

> so I created a file from message
> https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gpsd-users/2021-01/msg00127.html
> by gpspipe from previous.

And I get very different results than you do on that file.  Which makes
me continue to suspect corruption in the communications.  The results
you get look much better than the results I get from it.  You should be
happy with your results.

This is why I keep asking for yuour original file.

Until then, I'm just confused.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588