gpsd-users

Re: GPS/PPM very large offset

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: GPS/PPM very large offset
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 14:40:44 -0000

From: B&A Consultants
[]

B&A Consultants - Sécurité informatique - Conseils et audits
www.ba-consultants.fr

You mentioned earlier about delays to your messages, even though you thought you were a group member. I do see your messages for moderation, and they are not flagged as being from a non-member. However, when I try to reset your moderation flag, the search does not find you in the database, so I can't put you in the regular non-moderated class.

I wonder whether this may be due to the "+" character in your e-mail address? Maybe it confuses the search element? It's out of my control, I'm afraid.

David [Moderator]
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv