gpsd-users

Re: advice on ardusimple?

From: Frank Nicholas
Subject: Re: advice on ardusimple?
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 11:46:16 -0400

I have this Sparkfun dual-band antenna, made by uBlox:
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/15192

• Frequency:
• L1 Band: 1559-1606MHz
• L2/L5 Band: 1197-1249MHz
• Peak gain (over 15cm diameter ground plane):
• L1 Band: 3.5dBic
• L2/L5 Band: 0-2.0dBic

Haven’t done much testing, so not a recommendation for it - just making you aware..

Thanks,
Frank