gpsd-users

Re: RINEX file unable to be processed

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: RINEX file unable to be processed
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 12:27:40 -0700

Yo David!

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 07:59:10 +0100
"David J Taylor" <gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I can see how gpsd behaves on a pre-systemd RPi using the commands
> you gave, and this will help in any future fault-finding.

No need to run gpsd on pre-systemd(rizzle)~ RasPi, just don't run gpsd
under systemd(ubious).

> I'll likely try to reproduce the procedure to recreate the RINEX file
> and submit it for processing.

I did exactly what the gpsrinex man page example shows.  You can take the
same file you sent me and follow the example to create the RINEX file
just as I did.

> The we can see whether I need to
> further update my gpsd.

Regardless of gpsrinex, there are many improvements in newer gpsd.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588