gpsd-users

RE: Opening port for remote access to gpsd

From: Stein, S. Joshua
Subject: RE: Opening port for remote access to gpsd
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 21:15:20 +0000

Thanks all - I understand backports so do not need Charles to go into details
here unless you feel it necessary for the documentation on this thread.

I have a working system now thanks to all contributors - I ended up building
from source before the backports idea surfaced. I will make a note to myself of
the backport install for future installations.

Be safe and happy,
--Josh