gpsd-users

Re: RINEX file unable to be processed

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: RINEX file unable to be processed
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 19:40:59 +0100

Yo David!

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 10:38:18 +0100
"David J Taylor" <gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Thanks, Gary.  10 seconds of raw data here:

NRCAN requires more than 10 minutes.

Please let me know if you need more.  I wasn't sure how to get the
data directly so I ended up using:

  gpspipe -x 14400 -R 127.0.0.1 > 10s-raw.ubx

That works, but no need for the 127.0.0.1, that is the default.

RGDS
GARY

Ah, OK, I didn't know that about gpspipe - a program I've not used before.

Yes, it was 4 hours I sent to NRCAN, but I thought that you would only need a small amount of raw data to check the raw to .obs conversion.

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk