gpsd-users

Re: Build results on just-released Debian 64bit for Raspberry Pi

From: Paul Theodoropoulos
Subject: Re: Build results on just-released Debian 64bit for Raspberry Pi
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 12:33:32 -0700

On 5/31/2020 12:22 PM, Gary E. Miller wrote:
Yo David!

On Sun, 31 May 2020 08:49:42 +0100
"David J Taylor" <gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

The Raspberry Pi Foundation has released a Debian 64 bit OS beta:
Please stop conflating Debian and Raspbian.  It is confusing and wrong.

Raspbian is based on Debian, but not the same is many ways.

David didn't write that, I did. And I didn't conflate the two, I was specific and precise in my wording, clearly identifying it as Debian, not Raspbian, which is factual and correct.

So I'm not at all clear what you're on about.

--
Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com