gpsd-users

Re: Segfault after upgrade.

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: Segfault after upgrade.
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 07:59:07 +0100

Yo David!
[]
I'm not suggesting you removing systemd(umb), just that you do not
let it take control of your gpsd from you.  systemd(oofus) is what is
getting in your way, just tell it to let you take control of gpsd.

Of course, in a perfect world, you would get ring of systemd(ingleberry),
but we prefer to create your own privates hell.

RGDS
GARY

Ah, there you have the advantage of me, Gary! I wouldn't know how to tell systemd to let go of gpsd.

I'm also trying a completely fresh install of the OS on a new card so that I can have a fresh install of gpsd and see whether I can repeat the success of the previous RPi. I've kept the old SD card of course.

Will keep me occupied this morning anyway -another "shielding" day (not allowed out).

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: address@hidden