gpsd-users

Re: gpsrinex - smaller than 1s epoch interval

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: gpsrinex - smaller than 1s epoch interval
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 10:34:17 -0700

Yo Felix!

On Wed, 20 May 2020 15:08:32 +0200
"Felix Horvat" <address@hidden> wrote:

> thanks Gary for the quick changes. I wrote some comments on gitlab.

And handled.

> Is the bad data for fast readout also true for new multiband receiver
> like the ZED-F9P?

Yes.  But as aI said, vague reports.

> They almost certainly don’t mention anything in the
> datasheet that would indicate lower accuracy besides a (much) higher
> power consumption.

I guess you did not read all the stuff about Dynamic Platform Models.

> The use case is kinematic PPP for aerial imagery on fast moving
> platforms.

How fast is fast?  u-blox defines at least 10 different Dynamic Platform
Models, which are just different ways to average the data.  Whether ot
not they affect the raw data is unclear.  Some vendors do document that
the model affects the raw.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588