gpsd-users

Re: gpsd-3.20 cross compilation

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: gpsd-3.20 cross compilation
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 10:40:35 -0700

Yo raaj!

On Fri, 15 May 2020 11:44:43 +0800
raaj lokanathan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Attached is the gpsd log from my cross-compilation. I have attached
> the 3.20 and 3.19. It has the complete clean up to install as you
> mentioned. I hope this is sufficient?

Looks good.

What is this junk at the top???

raaj@raaj-VirtualBox:~/Work/V2X/BSP_MVP/bsp$ ./p clean gpsd
/home/raaj/Work/V2X/BSP_MVP/bsp/rules/asf_framework_src.in:5:warning: 'select'
used by config symbol 'ASF_FRAMEWORK_SRC' refers to undefined symbol
'BUILD_ASF_FRAMEWORK'
/home/raaj/Work/V2X/BSP_MVP/bsp/rules/rn_v2xapi.in:6:warning: 'select' used by
config symbol 'RN_V2XAPI' refers to undefined symbol 'MARBEN'
[...]

The bad compile options show up in line 35, while scons is still
cleaning, before scons did any configuring:

'LDFLAGS': '-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro',

So you should be able to find your problem by just looking at the cleaning.

Is LDFLAGS in your environment?

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588