gpsd-users

Re: trimblertx and csrs-ppp report bad data on my uploaded rinex file

From: Anders Wallin
Subject: Re: trimblertx and csrs-ppp report bad data on my uploaded rinex file
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 09:00:50 +0200

I have been looking into RTKLIB to see if there is something which can be used for verification, but I do not yet understand how I can analyse my observation file with that toolkit.

You can do the (at least almost) same PPP processing with 'rtkpost' included in RTKLIB as the online csrs-ppp service does.
It's a bit involved since you need the supporting satellite clock/orbit products, possibly an ANTEX file for antenna phase-center corrections, and a number of other correcting files if you want to be really precise (differential code bias, earth-rotation parameters, ocean tide loading, etc. etc.)
I tried it in 2013-2014 like so: http://www.anderswallin.net/2013/12/comparing-gps-ppp-solutions/
back then this wasn't very well documented, but hopefully that has changed??
On a unix-like system you can automate fetching the clock/orbit products and I have played around with PPP scripts like this: https://github.com/aewallin/ppp-tools

AW