gpsd-users

Re[2]: NTPsec reports excessive jitter from GPSD/KPPS SHM

From: Nick Burkitt
Subject: Re[2]: NTPsec reports excessive jitter from GPSD/KPPS SHM
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 21:38:59 +0000

Hi Guys.

I'm tripping over the nomenclature. Yes, PPS time is my first choice.
I feel like I only need two or three more weeks before I have a solid handle on the whole gpsd/ntpd thing. Unfortunately, I'm already unsure of how I'm going to bill the hours I've spent on it. :-) The ntpviz web site is going away now. I'll bring it back up when I have a longer stretch of stats to look at. Hopefully there won't be anything interesting.
Thanks,

-Nick