gpsd-users

Re: socket activation and -n?

From: Dominic Amann
Subject: Re: socket activation and -n?
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 16:19:08 -0500

Ah - so like the old inetd (that was a good system). Your work-around sounds OK - any downside?

On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 at 16:09, Russell Nelson <address@hidden> wrote:
That doesn't help because of "socket activation." I've resorted to using the hack of `sh.nc(0, 2947, _in="/dev/null", _out="/dev/null")` . Maybe some systemd expert will tell me how to avoid using socket activation at all?