gpsd-users

Re: Time precision in gps_fix_t

From: Marco Spanghero
Subject: Re: Time precision in gps_fix_t
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 13:43:25 +0100

Hi,

thanks for the reply. I am aware of it, but for the application I am working with now, the host system cannot access a PPS line. I can see the UBX decoding in the GPSD logs, and I would really like to be able to access that information.

When I do a gps_read and retrive the gps_data_t, for what I understand I get back the JSON object TPV.

Is there any way I can access the decoded UBX with gps_read?

As the driver decodes it, I assume it should be known to GPSD right? what I am interested in is to expose the decoding of UBX-GPSTIME. Any way I can achieve that?

Marco