gpsd-users

Re: Ubuntu 18.04.3 build from source testing

From: Steve Bourland
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 18.04.3 build from source testing
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 11:40:20 -0600 (CST)

Yo Gary!

On Fri, 20 Dec 2019, address@hidden wrote:

I think I found the problems.  Fixes pushed The garmin driver was not
outputting gnssid and/or svid. xgps crashed on no svid.

Please test.

Downloaded latest this morning (Friday the 20th Central Time), built and running beautifully. Now have satellite views in xgps! Everything looks great on this end, now can comfortably reboot my other servers :)
                                        Thanks so much!
                                          Steve