gpsd-users

Re: Recommendations for GPS to use with GPSD?

From: Rich Wales
Subject: Re: Recommendations for GPS to use with GPSD?
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 12:26:00 -0800

Replying to Bernd Zeimetz:

Intended use is as a local time reference for my home office network,
using NTPSEC.

I would hope to spend no more than about US$100 for the hardware.

The device will be connected to a PC (AMD motherboard, with serial port
on the motherboard).  As I said in my original request, any GPS device
for this application must use a DB9 serial connection, with a PPS signal
available on the serial connection.

Rich Wales
address@hidden