gpsd-users

RE: Adafruit USB and PPS

From: Neal Dillman
Subject: RE: Adafruit USB and PPS
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 06:03:45 +0000

Hello all,

With a lack of any suggestions today I took a look at the cp210x driver.  It appears to have RI support, and also appears to have had changes over the last couple of years, so I decided to update everything to the latest version (apt update; apt full-upgrade).  While the upgrade was successful, it has had no effect on PPS working. L

Is there anything needed to tell PPS to use RI as opposed to DCD?  It appears not, but I thought I had best ask just in case.

  Any suggestions on getting PPS going would be appreciated.

Regards,

Neal